A guide to Facebook Business Manager Verification
By: Yukta Debnath
WhatsApp Business API integration requires a business verification using Facebook Business Manager. We have compiled a step-by-step guide to help you verify your business.
Facebook Business Manager
With Facebook Business Manager, you can securely manage your company’s pages, ads, catalog, and pixels from one place. This is without disclosing their login information or linking them to their co-workers on Facebook.
Before Business Managers, businesses had to assign pages to individuals, resulting in overlap and unease for digital marketing teams.
To address these issues, Facebook created Business Manager. To help ease marketing efforts, the platform ultimately integrated Instagram company accounts.
Benefits for Brands
As before stated, Facebook Business Manager provides various benefits to businesses and organizations, including the opportunity to:
- From a single Business Manager, you may manage many pages and ad accounts
- Share and regulate access to Facebook ad accounts, pages, and other assets securely
- Easily add and delete workers and agencies from an account
- Provide varying permission levels based on corporate objectives
- Gain access to crucial pixel data and create bespoke audiences for advertising campaigns
- With ease, navigate the catalog and create product sets
- Access multi-account business-level reporting
- Manage billing information and view expenditure thresholds
- Control brand safety by validating domains and generating blocklists.
Don't just dream. Groww your startup today.
Book a Demo Now.
How to get your Facebook Business Manager Verification
Most businesses now appreciate the need to use social media platforms as a marketing avenue. The use of Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and WhatsApp to reach out to customers and enable online transactions has increased. And one platform that seems to attract more businesses is WhatsApp. The start of the WhatsApp Business version allows business to showcase their goods and services online, reach out to potential customers, and get customer data. With customer data, it becomes easier to tell what customers need.
There is always the need to deal with big customer data for larger businesses. Such businesses want to reach out to as many customers as possible. Since they are dealing with a larger customer base, it can be hectic to understand the needs of individual customers. Fortunately, with WhatsApp Business API, there is an elaborate process for applying for an account. But, it is not always guaranteed that your application will get approved. The approval might also delay. That is why it is always important to seek the intervention or help of a WhatsApp Business API Provider.
If you intend to integrate WhatsApp Business API into your business, you must complete your Facebook Business Manager verification process. There is a step-by-step guide you have to follow to complete the verification of your business. But before that, you need to understand the benefit of business verification.
Why you should verify your Business
1. Legitimacy Of Your Business
There is no doubt that several businesses are coming up intending to defraud potential customers. Facebook understands such a possibility. That is why it has set up ways to deal with fraudsters. Unverified businesses are likely to get flagged. Before Facebook approves any business to operate on its platform, it must ensure it receives all the needed documents.
2. Complying With The Set Rules And Regulations
For each business that want to connect the WhatsApp Business API, Facebook has established rules and requirements. It is important to go through the Facebook Business Manager verification procedure. Complying with such a rule will look good on your business. Potential customers trust a verified business. That will be positive when t comes to attracting more customers.
What you need for Business Verification
Facebook Business manager verification comes with their fair share of demands. There are some requirements that you need to meet. You will have to provide some crucial documents to get approval. They include:
- Articles Of Incorporation
- Business Licenses and Permits
- Certificate of incorporation or formation
- Business Bank Account Statements
- Goods and services tax registration certificate
- Business credit reports
- Identity Card
- Legal Business Details
- Verified Domain
Verifying Your Business
- Find the Facebook Business Manager option, and select the security centre. Click on the Start Verification button.
- Fill in your business details (Legal business name, phone number, website, and address).
- Select the right business from the options of legal businesses generated by Facebook.
- Confirm the business details, and use the verification code you receive to complete the business verification process.
- Verify The Business Domain.
Facebook will take up to 5 business days to complete the verification of your business. In 3 days, you will have a review of how your business will be set up on Facebook. You can also learn if there is a need to submit additional documents.
As you await the verification processes to be completed, you can still monitor it. You can do so by checking your business verification status. If it is complete, it will read verified.
Why Your Facebook Business Manager Verification Is Failing
- Excessive documentation- You have to always provide the only documents that Facebook has requested. Do not go overboard.
- Submitting a website without a legal business name- Ensure the footer of your website has your legal business name.
- Submitting scanned documents with hand-written notes- Some of the hand-written notes might be due to attempts to forge your documents. That is unacceptable when verifying your business on Facebook.
- Submitting inconsistent business details- Ensure your legal business, address, and contacts are consistent.
To wind things up....
You ought to take verifying your business on Facebook Business manager very seriously. Failure to do so might result in the rejection of your application. Additionally, you should always seek the guidance of a WhatsApp Business API provider like BusinessOnBot to assist you in the verification process. But as you set sight on business verification, always ensure that you have all the needed documentation. That means having a legal business name, contact details, and related documentation. It does help to make the completion of your business verification prices on Facebook faster.
We love BOB, You'll too ❤️
Start Selling on WhatsApp Today
Expose your brand to millions of potential new customers through WhatsApp.